Wednesday 6 March 2013

A List Of My Favourite Wedding Songs

Hello hello,

I haven't quite figured out in which categories I would put these songs (walking down the aisle, first dance, wedding video etc) but here is a list of songs that touched my heart when i listened to them.. and almost made me shed a tear. Boy do weddings bring out the emotion in me. Enjoy!

Please send me your favourites, I'd love to hear them!!

Much love

T xx

Far Longer Than Forever - Jeffrey Osborne & Regina Belle

Not only is this a beautiful song, it is from the Disney movie The Swan Princess so can add a special fairy tale touch to your wedding day.




You & I - Michael Buble

I just love Michael Buble, his voice and music is just so romantic and sensual.


Thousand Years – Christina Perri

This song never fails to bring tears to my eyes and make my heart skip a beat. Just gorgeous. Twilight made it famous.. but my sister claimed it as her walk down the aisle song years ago. Haha. Bit upset that means it's off the cards for me but then again I don't want to be a sobbing mess when walking down the aisle. ;-)


Marry Me - Train

Such a sweet catchy song.



Rest Of My Life - Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars Marry You is a great, fun song but I feel could be a bit over done.. here is one of his songs that is a bit off the radar.



I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

I will never get tired of this song.. I simply love it and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment