Friday 25 January 2013

Will You Be My Bridesmaid??


Following my 'Bridesmaids - Now it's the brides turn to pop the question!' post, the cards from Zazzle arrived.. and they are fantastic. I've never used Zazzle before and I didn't know what to expect of their quality. I'll tell you what, I am looking forward to using them again. Although I personalised the cards myself when I read them back I got all teary.. happy tears of course and I can't wait to send them off to my Bridesmaids and lovely Mother.

While getting lost in my research for the perfect gift to give my bridesmaids to be and mother I came across these other cute ideas.

A DIY Gift Box

bridesmaidideas bridesmaidideas1

Personalised wine or champagne bottle

P0512A31

Bridesmaid vest top

Bridesmaid Vest 1286731025_Pink%20Vest_Bridesmaid_Front%20Zoom_w600_h645

Personlised Clothes Hanger

original_children-s-hanger-girls

Ring Pop Box

il_fullxfull_415406378_aegw

Cute stationery ideas

Message in a Bottle
Message In A Bottle



I'd love to hear about or see your ideas..

T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment