Thursday 21 February 2013

A delicious breakfast at Tom's Kitchen Chelsea

Andy and I loooooove our breakfasts, it's the most fun meal of the day. We usually go for a long walk, settle in at one of our favourite locals or enjoy trying somewhere new (which is always a bit risky but.. if you don't give it a go, you'll never know). Recently we haven't been able to find a morning that suits both of us, that is until yesterday.. Yay! And what better way to get back into the breakFEAST spirit than at Tom's Kitchen.

I wasn't going to blog about lifestyle stuff and life in London, at first I thought it would be best to stick to the theme of weddings but we just do too much fun stuff in this amazing city that it's hard not to share it with you.

We decided to make the 35 minute walk to Tom's Kitchen on the journey to finding the big Nespresso store I thought I saw close by one day, in order to refill our caffeine supplies for our lovely new coffee machine. It turns out I had no idea what I was talking about, I swore black and blue I knew were it was but it was nowhere to be found. What we did find, conquer and demolish was a Tom's Kitchen breakfast.

image (17)main2_la

This was the second time I have been for breakfast and I just love the layout and atmosphere of the restaurant, the first time I had the blueberry pancake and O M G was it UHMazing! A huge fluffy, tasty, round breakfast of delishinous that was the size of the entire plate. Ordering a pancake is usually a rare affair for moi and this time I went for my usual.. an egg white omelette (w/ spinach, tomatoes, avocado & mushrooms). But not without ordering coffee's first which were also a hit, strong in flavour and nice and hot.

image (14) image (15) image (16)

I usually make my omelette's with the extras mixed into the eggs so I thoroughly enjoyed this omelette which was a thin tasty layer of eggs wrapped around the fillings.

image (18) image (20) tk_details_011_la

For breakfast it's a bit on the pricey side but the food and coffee is quality and well worth a visit.. or two.. or more. Their lunch and dinner menus also sound incredible but we're yet to trial them. Tom's Kitchen is definitely one of our favourite breakfast spots in London and I'd happily recommend it to any friends, family or visitors.

27 Cale St, Chelsea
London SW3 3QP

020 7349 0202



View Larger Map

What are some of your favourite breakfast spots in London? 

T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment