Monday 4 February 2013

The Perks of the Proposal..


Hello hello,

Extremely sorry for my lack of posts last week, I was completely consumed by making sure the fiance's 30th birthday party was all planned.. down to the last minor details. The party was on Saturday night just passed and it was incredible. As a host you don't get to experience the party as a 'party goer' but that in no way means we didn't have a good time because we absolutely did. The feedback we have had from all of our family and friends has been amazing, with our American friends proclaiming 'this party has made my London trip, whenever I think of London I will remember this party'. So Woo Hoo.. I succeeding in organising a fabulous 30th birthday party which everyone thoroughly enjoyed, especially the birthday boy. It's always such a great feeling!

We invited about 180 people and ended up having just over 100 guests. The venue we held it at was the Champagne Bar in Beaufort House Chelsea, London, the perfect private party venue. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff and management team there, it is rare to find such hard working people these days but I definitely found them all hiding away in Beaufort House. Every single detail we had discussed was executed to perfection and if anything had to be changed (as it always happens at events) it was dealt with flawlessly. I highly recommend Beaufort House as a venue to anyone, whether it be birthdays, weddings and even children's parties. I went their during the day to sort out decorations and two of the function rooms were being used for kids parties.. they were screaming, singing, dancing, having an absolute ball. You can view their events page and information here.

I haven't finished bragging yet.. we have been lucky enough to receive an amazing engagement gift from my in laws to be. We are now the proud owners of a brand spanking new Magimix Nespresso coffee machine. Making a Barista worthy coffee could never be easier.

620130204-164048.jpg
1 20130204-164128.jpg



20130204-164440.jpg
The Finished Result!
This is such a simple machine to use, it's a matter of filling up the water, selecting your coffee capsule, inserting it into the little slot at the top, putting milk into the frother/heater, put cup under nozzle and press the required button. With minimal cleaning involved as well, it is a welcome member to the household.

I actually look forward to making a coffee, I don't think I've ever experienced more perfect froth as well.. so fine, light and fluffy. It's simply delish!! I love a sprinkle of cinnamon on top as I don't like to use sugar and it keeps my sweet tooth cravings in check for the afternoon.

Great gift for engagements or perhaps for the wedding gift registry??

T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment