Monday 18 February 2013

The London UK Wedding Show Saturday 16th Feb

Hello hello,

So my lovely Bridemaid and I attended the UK Wedding Show this past Saturday and I thought I'd share some photos from our day out..

image image (1) image (10) image (3)

These were some beautiful table decorations that I loved.

image (5) image (4)

I fell in love with the bling around the plates and the napkin ring to match.

image (12)

Champagne tasting?? Why not!! This was actually a stall for a supplier who personalises champagne bottles.. and their champagne was delish!!

image (6)

This is the idea I have for writing the table plan onto, I would love to source a giant mirror and display it on the garden for guests to see where they are seated. This is a slightly smaller version than what I have in mind but I was super excited to be able to show my BM.

image (7) image (8)

Complimentary goody bags.. always a pleasure.

image (9) image (11) image (13)

Here are some of the goodies inside of our goody bags.

And yes, I did take advantage of the complimentary entry for the Bride.. so at £5 entry each we had a fabulous time browsing and gaining inspiration.

The National Wedding Show is on this weekend, you can find more information here. I have managed to convince not only my BM to come along again but also another gorgeous friend of mine.. tickets are confirmed, now to just plan another Bride 2 Be outfit!

I hope you're all having as much fun as me!

T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment