Wednesday 6 February 2013

Bridesmaids - Like having your very own life sized Barbie Doll


I'm very pleased to announce that I have secured an appointment with TwoBirds UK for both myself and my UK based Bridesmaid to try on their gorgeous dresses. I'm a little sad that the other 3 cannot be with us but I haven't even popped the question to them yet so they are none the wiser.. I plan to hand my gifts to one of them (my baby sis) and my Mum when I visit in April.

I love the versatility of these special wrap dresses.. one dress that you can wear 15 ways?? Yes please. It's also available in 4 different lengths and 20 different colours, all in all it sounds like a winner and one that your bridesmaids can wear again and again post wedding.

I know I am the bride but I am definitely going to take advantage of our appointment and try these gorgeous dresses on for myself so I will not only know how my bridesmaids will feel in them but so I can also explain these dresses from my own personal experience  to my future clients.

twobirds6 two-birds-bridesmaids-dresses-12

6382917b8c013650c49edd9f2065ac78

[caption id="attachment_180" align="aligncenter" width="420"]TwoBirds Bridesmaid Dresses TwoBirds Bridesmaid Dresses[/caption]

two-birds-bridesmaids-brochure

I will leave you with TwoBirds for now but along the way I have come across some other gorgeous designers and amazing websites which will be a huge help in your BM dress search. Watch this space..

What do you think of TwoBirds Bridesmaid dresses? Have you or your Bridesmaids tried them on?

Until next time..

T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment